Website usage terms and conditions
The term ‘Bayswater Support Group’or ‘BSG’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 30972, PO Box 6945, London W1A 6US. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Use of our forum
If you register as a member of Bayswater Support Group, you may be offered access to our Support Group Forum. Further conditions apply to membership of this forum and are outlined below.
By joining the Bayswater Support Group Forum, you are agreeing to the following:
- You are over 18.
- You are the parent/guardian of a child who currently or historically identified as transgender or gender dysphoric child
- You will follow the aims of the group, and will not do anything to undermine the aims of the group, or bring the group into disrepute
- As an individual member, You will not speak on behalf of the group to external agencies or media outlets, without the approval of the committee.
- You will be courteous to other members and guests, and will not be disrespectful of others’ thoughts or opinions.
- You will not push my own political agenda. All members are entitled to hold their own political ideas, but will not push those ideas on to other members of the group. Polite disagreement is, of course, allowed.
- You will respect the right of other members of the group to privacy and will not divulge any information or details about other individual members, the content of their posts or identifying information without their express permission.
- You accept that if circumstances arise in which we are concerned about the welfare of an individual member and/or his or her family arising from content a member posts on our forum, we will contact the relevant authorities to ensure the safeguarding of all individuals concerned.
Violation of these terms may result in the termination of your membership of Bayswater Support Group.